Monday, August 18, 2008

Ah...Can you guess where I experienced something unforgettable here in Vancouver?! It's very easy, but not obvious. So if you chose Tamwood, I must say you're right, but I need to say you're wrong if you chose the pool table.


In my first month here I met a crazy japanese girl, Miyuki, who became a big friend of mine. At her graduation I was feeling dispair because we had great moments in Allie's class, but in a short period of time. I remember that day I couldn't pay attention during the class and many times I stared pensively looking at the board imagining how would be our class without her jokes. At the same time I was pissed off because I knew it that it'll be like that every month because here in Vancouver people are leaving all the time.


But at the same time I was anxious and happy because all her friends made some posters telling her how she was special and also that everybody was waiting her in Brazil (Miyuki is half japanese and half brazilian. We're used to do this joke because she learned a plenty of portuguese words, songs, experession, etc...very fast.)


When Allie called Miyuki everybody started to scream and put up the posters. I never saw something like that in Tamwood. I was proud and pleased to see her there, stood up while everybody was clapping their hands and screaming her name. I got emotional because Miyuki was crying her eyes out. That moment was very special and I'm sure that everybody was overjoyed.


This was one of my emotional experience here in Vancouver and for those of you that weren't there here there is a picture from that day.


No comments: