Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am...

... the kind of person who likes to laugh. For me is very important to hang out with people who have a good humor and like to make jokes. Otherwise it's impossible to understand me. Sometimes I can't understand myself because I'm a moody person, but I prefer to talk about this with my psychologist. (See?! The first joke).

I'm an empathetic person, someone who can understand other's feelings...(I'm not joking now, I did the test in Hani's class). For me it's easy to know if someone has a problem which bothers him. But you don't need to worry, I'm not a witch, but I can read your face...(Second joke, maybe?)

Now it's serious. I'm someone who wants to see the people that I like happy. So for me the happiness of them becomes first than mine. I don't think that this is a nice characteristc, but everyone whose horoscope sign is Cancer are like this. I can't change it, but I can learn how to deal with this in some situations in my life.

This is just a little bit of my personality. Ah, and I can't forget...I love hugs.

No comments: